Very sweet! I found you via I Heart Faces and wanted to invite you to join in my new linky party photo contest. There is photo prop prize in store for the winner! If you're interested in joining the party you can find it here: http://shutterspeedblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/grand-opening-giveaway-and-our-first.html
Cute cute expression!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun, I thought about doing a wing picture too- I love these types of photos!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwww. She is too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat look is too funny...great moment!
ReplyDeleteReally cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet face!
ReplyDeletelove this...sweet:)
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet little face!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! love it!
ReplyDeleteso cute! and very whimsical!
ReplyDeletedarling!
ReplyDeletecute tinkerbell! :]
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the great comments!!
ReplyDeletecute!!
ReplyDeleteOh, she adorable! Love the fairy wings. She looks a lot like my daughter only my daughter has super curly hair. Love this shot.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know that you can win a free week in Orlando by entering their photo contest (thought it might interest you).
https://www.facebook.com/globalresorthomes?sk=app_131294143616377
Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! I found you via I Heart Faces and wanted to invite you to join in my new linky party photo contest. There is photo prop prize in store for the winner! If you're interested in joining the party you can find it here: http://shutterspeedblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/grand-opening-giveaway-and-our-first.html
ReplyDelete:) Jill