"All you have made will praise you, O Lord..." Psalm 145:10
I love a good texture shot! :) Wonderful image.
Absolutely enchanting. What a pretty shot : )
One of the many secrets I am sure they will share!
When friends can run in the family, life is so much better! Love the processing!
just beautiful, love the softness!
Isn't it the greatest when our best friends' kids are best friends with our own?
gorgeous! love the one eye looking!
adorable!
Really great capture and processing~http://guardianangelphoto.blogspot.com
I love how you took just a basic snapshot and turned it into something magical with your post processing. beautiful!
so sweet.
So Sweet! I just got to spend time with my best friend today and it was so amazing <3Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I like this capture.
sweet friendship and great shot
I love a good texture shot! :) Wonderful image.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely enchanting. What a pretty shot : )
ReplyDeleteOne of the many secrets I am sure they will share!
ReplyDeleteWhen friends can run in the family, life is so much better! Love the processing!
ReplyDeletejust beautiful, love the softness!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it the greatest when our best friends' kids are best friends with our own?
ReplyDeletegorgeous! love the one eye looking!
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteReally great capture and processing~
ReplyDeletehttp://guardianangelphoto.blogspot.com
I love how you took just a basic snapshot and turned it into something magical with your post processing. beautiful!
ReplyDeleteso sweet.
ReplyDeleteSo Sweet! I just got to spend time with my best friend today and it was so amazing <3
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog!
I like this capture.
ReplyDeletesweet friendship and great shot
ReplyDelete