This picture just plain makes me happy. Sure, it features a bright yellow smiley-faced soccer ball and super-cute soccer shoes, but this picture makes me happy because I took it during my first official photoshoot this past week. We had a great time, I loved everything about it, and I can't wait to do the next one! (I have a feeling this is going to get addicting.)
For the McDougall Photography "Fabulous Friday" Photo Challenge and the Click It Up a Notch "August" Photography Contest...

This is such a fun photo! I love the down low perspective and that smiley face is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot! Love it, bright and happy! I know what you mean about first photo shoots. It really is addicting. I had mine a little while ago and man, there is nothing like it. I felt like I had found my place in the world! Next weekend I getta do it again and I can't wait!!
ReplyDeleteVery fun image. Love it
ReplyDeletesuper cute shot. makes me feel happy.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool shot!
ReplyDeletevery cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool shot. I love your perspective.
ReplyDelete