Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Top 11 Pics of My Kids in 2011!

 



 
Click It Up A Notch

9 comments:

  1. Love the phone photo :) So very cute. I didn't even think of doing a collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collage!! I love the one of the kids soccer kleets! Too cute!!! That one in the top right hand of the priceless expression is PERFECT! I would love a photo like that on my daughters! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool collage! Love the expression captured in the bottom left LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love them. The collage was a great idea. :) Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! Love the collage....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the collage and what sweet photos! So many wonderful expressions captured.

    So glad you linked up with us Callie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the happy expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Callie! (it's julie from the CM Newbie group!). Love your collage - you had inspired me to put in my entry! I LOVE the bottom left corner, middle and top right corner shots the best!!!

    ReplyDelete