And what a lovely dress it is!! Great job capturing her little hands busy at work. I like how a few pieces are scattered in the foreground to help draw the viewer into the image!
Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you all would like to see more of the dress. This is a sneak peak--we like to keep our Easter dresses a surprise. :-)
This picture is awesome; I love it! Found your blog on Paper Mama. I am your newest follower. :) ~ Jessica P.S. If you'd like to stop by my space, I am at www.mommyhoodbyjess.com
This photo makes me want to see more of the dress! Great job! :-D
ReplyDeleteI agree with Britney -- I bet it's gorgeous! Love the lighting in the shot.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! I love the composition.
ReplyDeleteAnd what a lovely dress it is!! Great job capturing her little hands busy at work. I like how a few pieces are scattered in the foreground to help draw the viewer into the image!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words! I'm glad you all would like to see more of the dress. This is a sneak peak--we like to keep our Easter dresses a surprise. :-)
ReplyDeleteI am loving the perspective on this!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is awesome; I love it! Found your blog on Paper Mama. I am your newest follower. :) ~ Jessica P.S. If you'd like to stop by my space, I am at www.mommyhoodbyjess.com
ReplyDelete