What a month this has been! I've begun doing photo sessions for friends and family in an effort to determine the path I want to take with my photography. Oh how I enjoy photography! I love the challenge of continuous improvement, I love the art and creativity, I love the technical aspects...
This image is from my second official photo session. I know I have a long way to go, but I love how this photo captures the bond between mother and daughter as well as the energy of the boys running towards them.

Sweet moment!
ReplyDeleteSweet moment captured. I really like the movement of the boys behind them.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo Callie. It seems more natural than most posed photos and also has lots of energy.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture. I love natural moments like these in photo sessions.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet shot! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteThis photo is so sweet. I've been playing around with my photography a lot lately too. Maybe too much though because I have been coming up with some horrible shots lately.
ReplyDeleteHa ha! I just remembered that the rules for The Paper Mama's challenge are that the pic has to be of your own kids(s). Oh well, I still love this photo. :-) Thank you everyone for all your kind comments!
ReplyDelete